SIZING & FABRICS
For correct sizing: PLEASE CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS!!
- Sizes are not always the same as store bought clothing or other brand sizes.
- The sizing is accurate to the measurements and are for very tight fitting gym wear.
If you would like a more relaxed fit please choose a size or two larger.
If your measurements are at the top end of the range for a particular size, then you will have a tighter fit than if your measurments are at the lower end.
- The best measurement for choosing your leotard size is the Girth. (Measure flat against the body - not on a leotard - from one shoulder down throught the legs and back to the same shoulder).
Basic measurements can't cater for all body types and you will need to use your own judgement and take into account muscle and body type of each individual.
If you think you may be larger around leg and arm openings then you would be best to choose 1-2 sizes larger.
MEASURE DIRECTLY ON THE BODY NOT FROM ANOTHER LEOTARD OR SHORTS
LEOTARDS - Keep the tape measure flat against the body and measure from one shoulder down the body and through the legs, then back up the other side to the same shoulder.
CROPS - Measure around the largest area of the chest.
SHORTS - Measure from one side of the body, around the hips/bottom and back to the same spot at both the top of the hips and around the middle. Choose whichever is the largest measurement.
FREE PRINTABLE TAPE MEASURE IS AVAILABLE HERE:
All fabrics are photographed as accurately as possible and checked over several devices that the colours shown are correct. However, please understand that different screens and your settings can make colours look slightly different and to request a sample where colour matching is important.
Foiled fabrics will lose their shine or print over time with repeated wash and wear. Wash according to our instructions to prolong the life of the shine.
Foiled fabric items are not suitable for swimming.
Our digital print fabrics will not fade and are also suitable for swimming. They have excellent UV protection.
Rough surfaces will cause pulling of the fabric. Avoid abrasive items such as velcro, ropes and pool edges.
NEVER RUB OR WRING YOUR LEOTARD/CROP!
Recommended Washing Instructions
To get the best life out of a leotard or crop and prolong the shine, we recommend following the instructions below:
- Gently hand wash in a small amount of body wash in cool or warm water. Not hot water.
- Rinse and squeeze water out gently.
Do Not rub or wring.
- Roll loosely in a dry towel and pat to absorb excess water.
- Hang to dry out of sunlight.